LINCOLNVILLE – The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting on Monday October 4th has been established.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m. at the school and masks will be compulsory.
A livestream of the meeting is available here: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86743730875
1. Call to order
2. Public comment
3. Agenda adjustments
4. Signature of the warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the regular meeting of September 13
6. Presentation of the Gifted / Talent program
7. Update on social and emotional learning
8. Vote to approve the annual budget of the Coombs Trust
9. Review and vote to approve the updated emergency management plan
10. Resignations / Appointments
11. Superintendent’s report
b. Disposition of district property in relation to the relocation of the central office
12. Director’s report
a. Registration report
13. COVID / CPT update and Council discussion on when / if to vote on the plan once updated
14. Nominations and votes of the members of the Council who will be part of the negotiating team for SY 21-22
15. Executive session in accordance with MRSA 405 (6) (A) Superintendent’s self-assessment
16. Items for the next agenda. Date: November 1st at 6 p.m. at LCS.